Discrimination and bullying in the workplace – investigative procedures from the perspective of the law
Standard price CZK 2 300 (CZK 2 783 VAT included)
Special price for Randl Partners clients: CZK 2 100 (CZK 2 541 VAT included)
This training is led only in Czech language.
- basic concepts in the area of discrimination and bullying from the legal point of view
- current arrangement / problems of whistleblowing
- recruitment process – ads, job interviews
- a model case of workplace discrimination
- employee complaint / notification
- establishment of an inquiry commission investigation
- evaluation of the investigation
- taking corrective and preventive measures
For more details in Czech language please click here.