Company cars – pleasure or worry?
05/11/2019 9:00 - 17:00
Standard price CZK 1 901 (CZK 2 300 VAT included)
Special price for Randl Partners clients: CZK 1 735 (CZK 2 100 VAT included)
This training is led only in Czech language.
- where the obligations of an employee in relation to the use of a company car may or have to be regulated
- what governs the employee-employer relationship in the context of private use of a company car
- differences in employee’s obligations when using a company car for business and/or private purposes
- employment law regulation of the employee’s liability for damagesin in case of using a company car for business purposes
- conditions of occurrence and limitation of damages, possibilities of regulation
- civil law regulation of employee’s liability for damages in case of using the company car for private purposes
- employer liability – conditions of occurrence and types of liability that the employer may incur in connection with the use of a company car by an employee, both against the employee and against third parties
- issues of using a company car after employment and its purchase by an employee
For more details in Czech language please click here.